The Gathered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History Of The Gods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

History Of The Gods Empty
PostSubject: History Of The Gods   History Of The Gods EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:43 pm

The Begginning

At the start of it was a great woman. This woman was so fine, so elegant and so divine the the earth envied her.
She was beautiful. And she lived in the sky alone shining light on to its dark plains.
One day she descided he wanted to sleep, but if she were to rest the earth would be dark and the earth would die.
So she tore a lock of her golden hair and created her son. She named him Sol.
He would shine light upon the earth and give it health. For many days and weeks Sol watched over the earth for his mother, but being so young eventually grew tired, and when he became drowzie he became hotter. As the mother awoke from her nap she saw this and told her dear son to rest. She tore her left eye from her socket and molded it into her second son.
His name would be Umbra, her son would watch over the earth and cool it down and give it kind light.

The mother one day fell into a deep sleep and ever awoke.
Umbra woke his brother Sol and told him of their mothers everlasting sleep. Sol squabbled for a short time for he feared that his mother would never wake from her slumber.
Umbra calmed his eldest brothers spirit and told him to go sleep untill Umbra would wake him.
They with time eventually started a cycle of awekening and sleeping upon the earth.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thedivide.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History Of The Gods   History Of The Gods EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Creation

They watched over the world as their mother did diligently.
Over time they grew older, no longer looking like children but like men.
One day while sol was awake, he looked down at the earth and saw how empty it was.
He descided that he would make life, he lifted a tree and sifted it into 2 shapes.
He smiled at his new life and named it; "You my children I shall name you Elve. And this land is yours to be merry in."
The two creatures walked the plains of the earth and made more of themselves.
Sol blessed them with the gift of the earth and said; "Your innoscence is my gift to you."
Sol fell weary and went to sleep and his brother awoke.

Umbra watched over the earth as his brother slept and had noticed creatures running about.
He was shocked and amazed all at once, for they looked almost godly, shapped in a beautiful manner.
Umbra lifted one from its sleep, into his palm and spoke to it; "What are you, and what is your name?"
"I am an Elv, and my name is Saeore." spoke the child.
"And where did come from?" Asked the Umbra.
"Our father Sol made us. To live with the earth and show it love."
Umbra set the child down and let it go to sleep.
He then picked up a dying tortios and split it in half, he molded those to peices into his own children.
Umbra the spoke his word to them. "You shall be known as Necro, you will also walk the land of night and day just as the elves."
He knew he was doing this out of spite to his older brother but cared not. "May you show the earth love and may you fear nothing."
Before he went to sleep he blessed them a gift. "May you be able to hide in animal form just as the tortois could hide itself."
Umbra grew tired and went to wake his brother.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History Of The Gods   History Of The Gods EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:01 pm

The Time Of Darkness

Sol had not payed anymind to much other than his children untill the day that a boar came and ate one of his children.
He was furious, he picked up the boar and scorned it;
"WHY animal that my mother made, why have you killed my child?"
He asked the animal. The boar did not or rather could not respond, it shifted its form into a darker paler child.
"I was hungry and i could not eat an animal." Spoke the child. "You are not an elven child of mine. From where do you come?" He yelled at the child. But to Sol's surprize the child did not quake.
"I hail from my father Umbra who gave us life and who gave us will to hide."
Sol set the child down and went to wake his brother.

"Brother what travesties have you let loose upon our mothers earth?" Sol asked in anger.
But the younger brother only rebuddled with equall angst. "Only the same travesties you have made for yourself!"
The both drew mighty blades to each other.
"Mother would not approve of this Eldest brother." Spoke umbra.

But Sol was blind with hot rage, he struck.
With both the gods awake, they created an apocolyptic eclipse.
A red light filled the sky.
The Elvs feared the torment and even the Necros that were blessed with fearlessness were scared.
They waged a battlle for three days and stopped when umbra layed his sword down into the ground.
"Why do you rest you blade?" Yelled his eldest brother. "This is foolish spoke his younger brother, mother would not want us to squabble like such." Umbra responded.
Sol set his blade down.
"Then you must rid our mothers earth of your Necro!" Sol spoke condescending his younger brother.
"No, not unless you rid the earth of the Elv." He spoke in a rebuddle.

"Then younger brother you have started a War." He spoke with pure law in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History Of The Gods   History Of The Gods EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:29 pm

The Divide

The two Gods summoned all their children and all their childrens children and formed two armys.

One of the perfect godlike elven children that Sol created and the other of the flawed yet flawlessly fearless mortal Necro.
The gathered to the center of the plains, where trees, and rivers flowed, where flowers and beauty blossomed day by day.
They stood on apposing sides. Sol stood on one side with his children as did Umbra with his.
And without second though both armies charged at each other just as the gods themselves did.
In this instant the red light of the dark times returned, as the two raced battled.
Sol and Umbra eclipsed their childrens better judgement with favoritism.
The thunderus noise of their battle was loud, it echoed to the spirit realm and made even the spirits cry.

Sol and Umbra stood blade to blade. Evenly matched for they had been birthed of the same great woman.
Then this was all haulted within an instant, for there stood a mighty and great being.
Those that could see her would say she was the most mighty of any being they had layed their eys upon.
The great mother, the great woman stood between the two gods.
The tears in her eyes streamed and became rain that washed the blood of the children of the earth away into the ground.
"I am sorry my sons." She said in a rose sweet tone.
She had grabbed the blade of each of her sons and thrust them into eachothers chest.
Sol with his heart still hatefull spoke his last words; "May your cursed children never walk under my light ever again.. Or may death fall upon them." With that he died.
Umbra cryed for his brothers death but knew that his death would be his soon.
And Umbra with his last breath spoke; "May all Elves be forever ignorant of the world." And at that his eyes fell shut.
The great mother held her to sons like this becoming a large scale.
She looked at the blood that was spilt and willed it to be molded into her own children.
"You young creatures are to be willed Humes. Without the First birthed taint of the Necro and without the perfect godlike minds of the Elves. You will be the children of this war."
The children only heard this voice.

She looked at all these new childred and came upon them and gifted them all their own special light.
"Each and everyone of you children shall have innoscence from birth, and when you taint this innoscence you will forget the gift that your Great Mother has given you." She spoke in her absolute fairness.

She left to eternal slumber and she cast a spell upon the corpses of her children.
Her two children will be a sleep for all eternity but they will raise and fall day by day so that THEIR children would continue to live.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History Of The Gods   History Of The Gods EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 pm

The Three Children

The place they had fought was once beautiful for after it was nothing but wastland.
This place now no longer a wonderous garden, they had to abandon it as the gods had abandoned them.
They migrated into seperate ways.

The Elv's retreated to their forests where they sheilded themselves off from the world with a mighty curtain.
The Elder Elv's grew and prospered with the spirits, creatures and even with the trees of the forest.
They lived in harmony with the trees and any type of nature.

The Necro's where left with know home, by night they walked to knew places and kept hidden from all existance. By day they were unseen and never thought of. They fear nothing but the wrath of the curse placed on them by Sol.
They are the Nomads of the plains.

And then the newest of the children were the Humes. They knew nothing of the war, only that they were the rejected race, that fell under no god's eyes.
They knew nothing of Necro, and some knew of Elv. The humes built homes for themselves.
They migrated in every direction, for they expanded they're race far more than the others.
Ignorant of the sacralige they caused by tearing apart the mother's earth.
They built great cities and villages, using stone and even trees to make what they needed to live.

A natural divide fell upon the races, some have a scorn for each other.
The time of the god's had ended and now was a time of life and rebirth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Of The Gods   History Of The Gods Empty

Back to top Go down

History Of The Gods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gathered :: Terminology-
Jump to: