The Gathered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn's Contemplations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sukiomi1

sukiomi1

Dawn's Contemplations Empty
PostSubject: Dawn's Contemplations   Dawn's Contemplations EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:37 pm

“Daddy? What's wrong?” Innocent eyes stared up at the contemplative expression of her young father's face. He said nothing and stared out into the darkened sky. “Nothing sweety, your father is just thinking.” A smile appeared on a young woman's face as she entered the shadowed room. Her blond hair swayed with each step she took, and her sapphire eyes entranced any who dared look into them. The young girl's father sighed in exhaustion and ran his pale fingers through his jet black hair. “They're coming.” His dark eyes settled on his wife's and her eyes narrowed on him. “Not in front of Raksha, Rami.” She sighed and knelt down towards her daughter, whom stared in confusion. “Don't worry, Raksha, just go to your room and get some rest. Do you think you can do that?” The young girl nodded uncertainly and slowly trudged out of the living room. “Rami, Why worry so much now?” The man walked towards his wife and slowly held her against his chest. “They'll be here in less than a few days. We don't have time to run.” The woman's eyes widened, a small gasp escaping her lips. “But, how? So quickly?” The man nodded, holding his beloved tighter against him. “We don't even know if Raksha has any abilities on her. What will happen if they take us away from her?” She tore away from her husbands arms and paced around the room frantically. “I can't leave my baby unprotected Rami! I won't!” “Deliah. Deliah! Relax, alright?” He forced her into his chest again, smelling her sunflower scent on her for possibly the last time. “Raksha is a smart girl, Deliah. We can see that even now. We trained her as best as we could in the arts of fighting and she's more than equipped in knowledge. We'll find someone to protect her. “Rami, My baby.” Tears fell down the pale woman's face as she began to sob into the man's chest. “I know, Honey. I love her so much too. I refuse to leave her in the world just so we are used as tools. That is not the way Reize's go down.” The woman slowly looked up into her husbands green eyes. “What do you mean Rami?” He sighed and closed his eyes. “I mean, I'd rather die than fall into the hands of Greco.” They both stayed quiet after that, and thunder soon took away the silence that had engulfed the household. Greco? The little girl stared at the picture frame across the hall in contemplation as she hid from her parents' view. Her eyes narrowed more and the picture frame moved slightly, but maybe it was just a trick of the lightning.

Raksha opened her eyes to see the crystals in her cave lighting up at the rise of dawn. She stayed there that day. It had been far too late to go back to her hidden house not to mention very far. A book simultaneously fell from her lap and she merely glanced at it before motioning her fingers forward. The book slowly levitated up and into her hands and she stared for a while. The edges were torn and the hard cover was scratched and faded from its orginal colour. She closed her eyes again and leaned back against the crystallized wall. Her master piece this place was. Her sanctuary. Her escape. Her creation just to get away. Mere, Pere... Are you watching me now? Are you praying to Umbra for my safety? She looked at the title of the book again. Bones of The Rippled. And sighed once more. I need more books With that she got up from the glowing textured surrounding and grabbed her cloak and hat as she stepped outside of the deep cave. The moon shown and cast her silver glow to those traveling in the night. With the single glance Raksha turned and ran, her body unusually light and fast. No foot prints were left after her. I havent seen an old friend in a long time anyways..... Ralu.
Back to top Go down

Dawn's Contemplations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gathered :: The Territory :: Eastern Forest-
Jump to: