The Gathered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Circles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titania

Titania

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Circles   Circles EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Titania stood from the area she was crouched in and stared up at the darkened sky. It was nice out, the twinkling of stars and the large globe of the moon casting soft light rays down on the area. It was the perfect time to sneak out of her aunt's house to gather plants. Lately she'd been spending more and more time away from the village. Since her mother's death she felt wrong about going back there. She only returned for her brother, otherwise she would have just stayed in the forest forever.

She sighed feeling sleepy. Touching her hand to a tree, she pulled the life force into her for another day. The tree withered, turning a dull grey and the leaves turning brown before falling to the ground. She then kissed the bark softly and smiled.

"Thank you for the energy." she whispered, before moving on to continue hr explorations. She was relatively close to the village; she should go back and play with Aiven and tuck him in. But the nature was calling her. Something in the air was odd.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 pm

And there she was, walking away from the trees just a mile from the village.
The moon was beautiful on certain days, for certain days the moon was just bright enough to cast a shadow. "Little girls should be playing wiith dolls not dead corpses of animals." He spoke under his breath knowing she would hear him from such a vast distance. He leapt forward into the shadow of a bush.
The girl stood in contemplation, she was thinking, listening, senseing. But obviously not enough.
Ama sluethed upwards out of her shadow behind her, he slyly slipped the knife off her person and up to her neck and held her by the waist in one swift motion. "Why oh why are you all alone?" He asked taking a big waft of her scent off of her neck. "The boogieman could get you. or a necro could eat you like an appitizer." He grinned and bit his lip.
He licked her neck.
"Lets play a game called guess what i'll do next." he spoke with a bit of excitment in his tone. "I mean or not." he spoke more softly, ready to slip away into her shadow if need be.
Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Titania stiffened for a moment as she was gripped around the waist but soon fell into her normal, relaxed state and lightly touched her hand to the one holding her knife to her neck. When her assailant licked her neck she paused her thoughts for a moment before slipping back into the constant calm she always felt. She smiled, her eyes half lidded, and she glanced up at the beautiful sky. It truly was a wonder.

"Ah, I am hardly a child that needs to be protected. In fact, I could kill you right now; you have stepped into a danger zone by touching me. But I have not, have I? I am not afraid of a boogie man or devil. For all I know, I might be one. I am not free of guilt nor innocent of murder." she said, her voice barely above a whisper. She then tilted her neck back, closing her eyes and felling the wind against her skin.

"If I am to die tonight, then let it be. All things die. Everyone will die. I am not afraid of pain."

Then she ran her index finger up his arm.

"I've never been to good at guessing, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 am

"Not good at guessing?!" he questioned. "is that possible?" He sighed biting at his lip.
'I could kill you right now' "What if im already dead?" He asked his insane tone insisted.
"Could you still kill me?" He asked with a bit of a laugh.
As her neck stretched outwards lying itself on his chest he lowered the knife just over her heart letting the tip of the blade caress the skin of her chest. He acrhed his head, having his teeth linger over the skin. After a moment he placed his discolored lips on her neck.
He could hear the deepness of her breath; inhaling and exhaling, so absolutly that the sound of her heart was ever so distant in her body.
The knife was still looming and grazing the soft skin. "I suppose at the end of the day, i refuse to die and you are bidding your time untill you do." He spoke cynically with a smile.
His eyes changed from the strong mustard color into an obscure maroon color that escaped the spectrum of light.
"I could have killed you by now too, so maybe death was never the intent." The tone of his voice was still honeythick.
He licked his lips, and bit sharply at the side of her neck, as a yelp escaped her Ama released his bite. "Next time thats two for flinching."
"Aunty, won't like this little souvenier.." He whispered his more insane tone returned to his voice. "Might wanna hide it."
The blade cut a line on her chest as the it was dropped and the body that held it dematerialized into the girl's shadow.

He scammpered off as he came out of a shadow within the village, he didn't predict that she could remotely catch up if she ran so he playfully flipped and made his way through the village.
"You smell of fish!" He yelled. Dissapating from the village.

(OoC;Cat & mouse, whos is who?)

Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:59 am

Titania sighed, dropping to the ground and retrieving her knife. She then touched the grass and let out a deep groan as the energy soaked into her and the flesh on her cheast and neck knitted together, leaving only thin pink marks as a sign that they had ever happened. After healing, she proceeded back to the village, curious of this male and wondering if she would be able to find him.

"Most likely not." she muttered to herself. But it was worth a try and she had nothing better to do. All she ever did was scavenge and take care of her brother. She looked up, thinking about the male who had attacked her. She was intrigued by his strange, almost crazed demeanor. She'd never met anyone like that in her quiet village.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:03 pm

'The sound of wheels against the gravel was heard as clear as day.
"Was this one another dud?" A voice spoke. But Amaali could not see; his eyes were shut with sleep. His face felt
the hard wood under his cheek. "No i heard this one was a complete success.." Another male voice spoke as a matter-o-factly.
His head bounced off of the floor and agaisnt it again because of the snagg in the road.
"Why are they throwing this one out then?" The young voice asked. "Well its dead like all the others, its not showing any vitals."
He tryed to speak. But his lips would not move and his body was not responding.
A creak was heard from the wooden wheels; with that he could feel hands picking him up.. .
And then. . . Black.
'

Ama's eyes shot open as he jerked forward from his sleep.
He rubbed at his eyes that held a green hur to them. He licked at his lips tasting blood on them, a flash of the face of the girl passed through his mind. "Little dolly isn't so innoscent."
He said tasting the iron in his mouth. He had slept maybe a half hour. The moon was lower in the sky, morning maybe 3hours away.
Ama rubbed the shingles of the roof he layed on, the rough feeling entised him to sleep. "Oh i'm so sorry darling i've got the wife waiting up for me." He smiled a crooked smile and slipped into the shadow of the tall shop he slept on.
He materialized exactly where he wanted to be out of the shadow of a kitchen table. He was hunched over, his feet were accustomed to tredding lightly. He could smell the scent of her.
"Come out, come out, where ever you may be." He whispered. As he made his way into a room with things hanging off of the walls and ceiling, There was no bed but a little hammock. He licked at his lips and sprawled his body into it.
He wore virtually nothing except for a tarp to cover his bearings as well as his ass.
He bit at his lower lip as he could hear the house reverbartating with the sound of somthing farmiliar that he remembered.
"Somthing. . Black." He muttered with a smile as he waited in the netted bed.
Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Titania frowned as she approached her aunt's house, now her house since her mother's demise. She glanced at her previous home that sat right next door. That house was empty now, filled with secrets and tears and memories that she'd rather forget. It made her uncomfortable staring at it, the dark aura looming down on her with its stifling, cold hands. She didn't like it. She didn't want the house to be there or belong to anyone. She wanted to burn it down. But her aunt wanted to keep it and she was powerless to do anything. She averted her eyes from the monstrous building and headed to her aunt's place. Her Aunt Lyra was asleep on the couch in the living room and Aiven was asleep on the floor next to her. She felt a little guilty making them wait for her return but she just couldn't be there with what she had done. She walked over to Aiven, tapping him on the shoulder and watching as he rubbed at his eyes and opened them.

"Aiven, darling, your are going to give yourself a crick in your neck if you remain sleeping here. I'm going to take you to your room, alright?" She whispered. The boy yawned and nodded sleepily as Titania lifted him with both arms. She dropped him off in his room, kissing his forehead gently and tucking him in before heading to her own room. When she arrived, she felt a little tremor of shock run up her spine and she rubbed her neck absentmindedly.

"Oh." she whispered breathlessly. "It is you. How did you find my house?"
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:45 pm

And there she was with in her ghostly glory, he could smell the blood still close to her skin pores, and she sweat from the heat of the outside which made her skin gloss making her look almost sickly.
"Oh." she whispered breathlessly. "It is you. How did you find my house?"
"Other than the springtime melon that you bathe you fair body in.. " He paused. "You smell of taint." He acknowledge.
Amaali extinguished the idea of being killed although with this girl he didn't doubt the possibility.
He bit at his lip as he stared at her there in the door way. "Would you like to lay ontop of me?" He asked with a devilish tone.
"This hammock is really only built for one not two." He winked.
He avoided the question of the finding of her home and manuvered his lanky form towards the edge of the hammock, and then without notice, it flipped. "Woah shi-" he exclaimed as he fell through the shadow of the hamock and was spit up by the shadow of her curtains back into the hamock. He rubbed at his head. "oopsy." He cracked his neck, several cracks echoed aloud.
"So what did you do, to taste so murderous?" He asked as if it was typical to connect murder with taste.
He stared at her with the most icy blue eyes that had ever shined out of his sockets.
Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Titania smiled with amusement when the male fell from the hammock straight back into the hammock. It was a funny sight. Then his words hit her full force and she glanced at her door, noticing it was still slightly open. She walked over to it, standing on her tip toes only, and closed it. Then she went over to the hammock and rested her hand lightly on the edge of it.

"I taste murderous? I was not aware that things such as that leave behind a mark..." she said quietly. She looked to the floor for a moment, eyes tracing the patterns in the wood, before she looked up at the male.

"I killed my mother." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:16 pm

'I killed my mother.' This phrase echoed within his ears.
Why? He could not phathom, all he knew is that it did.
"No." He said in false disbelife. "Not a young hume like yourself? So lovey dovy with dear old brother and so sweet and lying with her aunty dear." he spoke. "Your brother has a softer bed may i add."
He rolled from one end of the hammock to the other, he now layed on his stomach and he let his hand fall upon hers.
"I have only sympathy for you." He spoke. "You need to be consoaled." He whispered under his breath.
He observed the room that had all sorts of trinkets and jars lying about.
She seemed quite. "Or maybe you'd rather just forget it all and run away? Run far far away and destroy the thingsthat you remind you most of this tragedy?" He suggested onto her. "What calls to you body?" He asked in sincere. curiosity.
Ama dematerialized into the shadow of the bed and reappeared out of
her shadow. He placed his hands on her shoulders. "What is it that your mind is telling you?" He asked. "Because i can't hear it over the screaming of you scent." He spoke in a whisper.
He licked his discolored lips.
"Or has your mind abandoned you too?"
Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Titania froze, shuddering slightly as her thoughts stopped and then, suddenly, began quicker and screaming. Visions of things she'd done in the past, things she couldn't forget, danced before her eyes and made her ache. She ached deep in her chest and it would not go away. She let out a shuddering laugh which was sounding more and more like sobbing as it lengthened. She raised her hand to her head and brushed her hair back before running the hand down her face. Her face felt hot around her eyes and nose and she willed herself not cry. She tried so hard, but in the end she couldn't help the saline that leaked from her eyes. Her chest constricted with the force of her cries and she bit her lip to silence them. After a moment she started laughing, crazed and hysterical laughing.

"I killed my mother. It is just as you said; I wish to run away and destroy everything that hurts. I do not deserve comfort and I do not deserve sympathy. My mother was old and crazy. It wasn't her fault, the things she did...But I killed her anyways because I was selfish." she laughed aloud. Then she turned, brushing off his hands, and looked him in the eye.

"Death is everywhere. It is all I see. All I taste and feel and know. Ever since the time I was a child I just understood this death. It is maddening. The circle of life around us is ever calling, ever pulling and tugging and we are nothing but limp leaves in the wind. I know this fact. I am not afraid to die and I understand this. But I am afraid of people. Of being hurt on a deeper level than physical pain will allow. I will not let your sweet words and touch drag me under, into a false wave of security. I cannot. I will not!" she said, voice raising in volume towards the end. Her calm exterior had broken to reveal the storm that was brewing within. She felt shocked at her own actions, appalled in her lack of self control, and with a gasp she took a step back and bowed low.

"I apologize." she whispered, urging her heart to slow its beating. "I lost control of myself and I have mistakenly directed my anger towards you. Please disregard anything I have said."
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 pm

'Snap' Was the sound that he heard in his mind. The sound of a branch or a stick being crushed.
She had not come to terms with the act sinse it being commited.
Ama huffed as he sank down in the shadow of himself and appeared in the door way behind her.
"You silly fool, would you rather a swift beating as appose to sympathy?" He asked curiously.
Ama bit his lip; "Im sorry i can't stay still, i have a tendeancy to need to move quickly and be in more than one place at once." He said aloud
so she wouldnt think he had dissapeared.
He watched her bow towards where he was, but he was a little taken aback at how low she could bend.
He coughed and sighed.
"Why are you sitting here then? Playing with dead birds and moldy trees?"
He asked but obviously knowing that the child was her concern. "He would be fine.. yknow. Lonley and confused due to abandonment but fine. If you stay here you will find away to lead this dreadfull news to him."
He spoke in a blurr.

"My name is AMA. I like sex, rough beds, and as of just lately your taint." He smiled a crooked smile.
"You may come with me if you like i am traveling FAR. I leave at day light... WHIIIIICH is in about 2hours." He estimated.
Ama melted into the floor and behind her once again where he always seemed to end up.
"No pressure." He whispered.
With that his physical form dissapated out of her room.
Only his memory stood in place, the chaos that was left was truly just THAT.
Choas in suspended animation.
He left her to her descision.
Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Titania let his words soak in to her skin, like the sun rays of day time. She wanted to make them real, latch on to the physicality and get swept away into everything that suave mouth said. At the same time, though, she felt like a fly being lured into the sweet, honey-like web of a spider who wanted to tied her up and suck her dry. It was a conflicting feeling but she felt herself being drawn into this guy like moths to a flame. She shivered. It felt like he was still standing behind her, whispering no pressure. What did she want? Did she want to be punished for killing her mother? Did she want the swift beating that the male spoke of? Perhaps. It would certainly make her feel better. She felt her face turn pink as his introduction flowed through her head.

"My name is AMA. I like sex, rough beds, and as of just lately your taint."

What did he find so interesting about her? What was there in her other than death? She sighed, rubbing her temples in thought. Did she want to go? Did she want to stay? The answer was obviously the former. Of course she wanted to go. She barely appeared in the village anymore. Her only reason for staying was her sweet, little brother, Aiven. He was like a ray of light that pierced through the darkness she felt she was always trapped in. She was more his mother than that woman ever was. Titania had raised the kid. She fed him, bathed him, clothed him, and, when their mother got more and more violent, hid him away in their aunt's house and kept him safe. He was like her son. But if he knew the shame of what she had done to his real mother. If he knew that he would surely grow to dislike her...

She let out another deep sigh and proceeded to pack some things in a bag before going over to Aiven's room. The boy was sleeping peacefully and she almost dropped all her things and sat down next to him. Ama was obviously praying on her weaknesses. But she felt like maybe this was something she needed to do. Maybe if she became happy and okay with herself then she could return one day and be normal. She bent down, grabbing a pen and paper from his bed side table and writing him a farewell. When she was done with that she pulled a ring from her bag and placed it on the scroll. She pushed back the hair from his forehead, kissing it lightly before pulling back.

"Aiven, when you wake up I will be gone and I shall not return for a long time. I love you, but I cannot stay." she whispered. The ring she had left him was magic and it would protect him from all magic based attacks as long as he wore it. She urged that he keep it on in her note because she wouldn't be there to protect him any longer. She then stood and exited the house quietly, careful not to wake her aunt. When she was outside she took one last look at the place. It was odd to be leaving a place she had lived in for her entire life.

"Ama...Where will you be?" she whispered to the wind. "Where will we go? What things shall we see?"
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Ama sat with his feet dipped into a stream at the edge of the forest that was maybe two miles from the village.
He watched the tadpole and the water flow through and around his toes as if they were just part of the vegitation.
He left the girl to her descision for 3hours and had not descided to make her descsion bias.
But the sun was now rising into the sky and it was time to go, he stood up and urinated into the stream. He smiled at the new shadow that erupted into the existance with the suns presence. He grabbed his tarp and hopped into a shadow of a tree; he appeared at the top of a bulding in his stark nudity. "Hmm, i feel quite a breeze.." He spoke momentrally before he wrapped up his bearings and vanished again.
He creeped out of the shadow of a hill.
He could smell the girls taint comming towards him. "I knew her smell was just dying to scratch at me." He spoke with a smile.
Ama saw her come into view and he waited for her hume legs to approach him.
He hopped into the air and landed on his hands preforming a handstand, his flap fell over hanging upsidedown.
"Come on now, i'm aging as fast as a GrumbleWorm!" He yelled at her while still on his hands. "Oh look at that one handed." He said to himself quitly with surprize. "Thats new." He added on.
Ama saighed as he looked up again and saw her still a few yards away. "Oh for the gods sake." He huffed.
He let his hands and his body sink into the shady grass. He appeared behind her. "Let me ease you sweet thin arms." He said with a honey tone. And without waiting for an anwser her yanked and removed the bag from her arm and he sunk into the ground returning to the grassy hill. "Hopefully that will be a weight off your shoulders." He licked at his lips. "PfFFffTTt A weight off your shoulders! An unintentional pun."
"Hah!" He couldnt stfle his laughter. As she approached him he remained seated.
Looking up at her pale complection he spoke as he did when his tounge spun words in their manner.
"You ready to go dolly?" He asked with a devilish grin as he licked his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Titania gave him a half smile, though her eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"You like to hear yourself speak, don't you? But yes, I have made my decision. I am coming with you. Also, thank you." she said, bowing once more. "Though I could have handled the bag myself it was very kind of you to take it from me. Unless you were planning to steal my things and leave me hear but I will assure you that there is nothing of value to you in there."

She then bent down, removing her shoes and wiggled her bare toes on the ground. She smiled and then stood upright.

"I know I am being a burden to you by tagging along. I apologize before-hand and ask that you please have patience for one such as I. And if I can do anything for you, please allow me to assist." she said softly. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair, untangling the mess of knots before lightly touching his forehead and giving him a small smile.

"Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:43 pm

'And if I can do anything for you, please allow me to assist.'
Amaali's mind lingered upon that sentence with the utmost perversion.
His eye brows furrowed; "Maybe i DO like to here myself speak.." He said defensevly.
"Maybe it would do you well to listen to your self." He spoke in a stern voice that seemed out of character. "You are no burden to me if i am the invitation." He spoke simply.

He removed her finger from his forehead raised up towards her almost an inch from her face.
Ama winked & tapped her nose, "Yes, let us be off." The character in his tone returning.
He melted into her shadow and to the top of the hill.
"If you intend on lasting, i hope you won't be moving as slow as you just were." He licked at his lips.
"I also hoped you packed light." He commented pointing at his tarp. "See? Light." He said with a smile.
He did a cartwheel and made a final note; "And before you ask.. We are going to the Waste's. I have somthing put away their that we need to pick up." He smiled at the girl who had yet to introduce herself, but somehow, and for some reason he preferred it that way.
Ama scratched his head as he watched the young spector make her way towards him.

They're journey had begun.

Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Titania felt, as she neared his place on the hill, that a heavy burden that had been pressing on her was finally beginning to lift. She let herself smile, and that smile became a grin as she began to laugh softly. She spun in a circle, feeling delightfully free as she ran away from all of her worries. When the morning sun fully rose to the sky and blazed it's warm down on the land, she would start fresh, as if her past didn't exist. She felt light, airy, and her new partner was interesting and pleasant enough to be around. Everything would start here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circles   Circles Empty

Back to top Go down

Circles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gathered :: The Territory :: Minuta Village-
Jump to: