The Gathered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tarnished grass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin

Rin

Tarnished grass Empty
PostSubject: Tarnished grass   Tarnished grass EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:44 pm

The hott sun beat down on both Ama and his new found companions head.
They had arrived at the end of what was the Minuta field, you could tell by its burnt copper tarnished grass that
meshed and mixed with grains of sand.
Ama surveyed the farmiliar field; his noes twitched and cringed at some of the particals of sand that procured his nostrills angrly.
"Hope your delicate little lillypads can hadle the terain at hand." He smirked down at her.
Ama flipped through his half mind and searched his mind for the location of his special box.
"Riggght, rigght. . " He nodded his head as though replying to some distinct schitsofrenic voice
Ama looked at his Othergendered-to-be-friend.
"SO.." Ama began, "As i remmber correctly i hid my ruby box of treasures behind some sand." He sai franlkly with a smile.
He scratched his chin with his muddy hands, "But you know what? I dun remember all this other sand being in the way." Ama chuckled at a personal joke.
"Well then.." he clapped his hands and clicked his toes. "Onwards march through the wastes!" He lifted his knee higher and higher with each forward march he also raised his finger pointn to the distint nothing.
His smile was ear to ear, he wondered of his compannion.
'Night comes hours from now.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Tarnished grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarnished grass   Tarnished grass EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Titania silently watched Ama talk to himself before inching to stand closer to him.

"You have been out here before, as is obvious, but how much do you remember and how long ago was it? I am unsure I feel comfortable with you leading me through such treacherous terrain. Alas, I have no other choice but to follow you about and trust in you...But, answer me this...are there any plants or animals about this area that I may find?" she asked. She wasn't one to be long winded but, seeing this giant, dead, empty space made her uneasy and she tended to babble when she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Tarnished grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarnished grass   Tarnished grass EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Ama pondered and thought over his responce;
Time and memory had become a far off illusion, no strand of memory every weaved or linked in the way he requested almost as if his mind worked against him.. But nothing like trivial mental disobidience bothered Ama.

He looked up to see the girl inching close to him, "Maybe tumble weed or two." he said anwsering her question. He then continued. "Yknow what lilly? I do remember their being an entire civilization of sitting right in the smack middle of all this... But like i said; i dun recall all this sand." Ama scratched at his head and kept moving along with his companion.
She would follow as sure as the sun would kill. Ama licked at his lips, her smell of murder was fainter but still strong.
He relished it.

Time had passed as they walked forward, his companion trudged at his side; he wondered of how she was withstanding the hardships.
But since about of an hour of time had passed he knew that he would soon find out..
Ama paused in his tracks as his noes twitched;
he looked behind him, the village was miles gone and there was no turning back. He licked his lips tasting the grainy grit.
"Stay on your toes." He said all singsongy as he did a ballet style jump in the air. "We must remain aloooof." He sang and pranced to his companion.
Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Tarnished grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarnished grass   Tarnished grass EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Titania nodded, rubbing the sweat from her forehead using her forearm. She blinked for a moment, staggering as she had a sudden moment of vertigo, but she held fast and steadied herself. She felt hungry, tired, and sweaty, which was inconvenient for her, but she would withstand it, if only to prove her strength to Ama. She would not look weak in front of him. He reminded her of vulture. Circling and Circling until his prey collapsed and he could swoop in and claim his prize. It unnerved her a bit.

"Ah...It is quite hot." She muttered, pushing her hair back from her face and looping it into a loose knot on her neck. It didn't help much but it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rin

Rin

Tarnished grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarnished grass   Tarnished grass EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:24 pm

"Hott hot hot,"Agreed the Ama. "We could prolly fry some sand if i touched hotter sand and then we'd have. . ." Ama paused in deep concentrated thought.
"Hotter sand." He smiled innoscently.
Ama looked down at his companion as she pushed onwards disreguarding the suns torrent.
"So my dear masoquistic murderer, how do you feel about a bit of shade and a break from walking?"
He asked. "The only catch is you can't be picky. Hows it sound?"
Ama licked his cracked lips and peered down at her companion.
An anwser was awaited from the sunshine-haired girl, Ama's ears witched as they poked at the winds.
Back to top Go down
Titania

Titania

Tarnished grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarnished grass   Tarnished grass EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:08 am

Titania wiped sweat from her forehead again. The back of her knees felt sticky and he feet felt like they were covered in blisters. She swept her eyes over to Ama, debating whether or not she wanted to stop. It was difficult to decide. She wanted relief from the pain but, at the same token, she was still quite nervous around the guy. She could never tell his motives at all; he was a mystery to her.

"I...I suppose we should take a break." she conceded. She gave him a half smile that was worn around the edges. It hurt her face; she wasn't used to smiling much.

"Ah....Can you....No, never mind. It hardly matters." she muttered, before turning away with pink cheeks. She slapped herself in her mind. Sure she was curious about him but she also didn't trust him. Maybe having him reveal some things about himself would help her be less on edge but, depending on what he had to say, she might get even more wound up. She let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tarnished grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarnished grass   Tarnished grass Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarnished grass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gathered :: The Territory :: The Wastes-
Jump to: