The Gathered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sukiomi1

sukiomi1

Another Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 pm

"Look at her Rami, shes grown up to be a beautiful young woman hasn't she?" The woman's sapphire eyes landed on brown red eyes. The male smiled gently, then chuckled. "Yes, she has. I'm proud of you Raksha, and we miss you dearly." Both the blond woman and the black haired man gave Raksha a smile. She stood there, motionless, yet slowly raised her hand to reach for them. "Mere, Pere..." The woman smiled. "Not yet sweety, just know the we love you very much." And both figures suddenly disappeared, leaving Raksha to stand in the white place alone. 'I miss you' she thought and blue rose petals fell into the white place, slowly scattering around her. Her eyes admired them before she slowly closed her eyes.

Raksha shifted slightly on the couch, but remained dozed off as she clutched on to the sheets on her. "Mere... Pere..." She mumbled and fell into deep sleep once more.
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

Another Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day   Another Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:37 pm

"Whaah?-" his voice surprized and aloud because of the shatter of his concentration.
Rexford had a breath held in his chest wound taut and knotted.
He looked around; the orange hued room. "You won't stop me." Rexford spat out along with his breath..
He finally spotted her leggs crossed in a chair in the far corner, she was hidden by the shadows and his own blind spot.
Rexford kept held his breath as his heartrate was rocketing in his chase.
He started stepping back against the bookshelf ready to take escape at the hint of his capture.
Rexford came to her in aid and now he felt as though she was an enemy.
"I need this book, i won't let greco taky my sister." He spoke in a harsh whisper.
"Not again.. Not like they took Henry.." Rexford almost shuddered as though a coldwind blew through his soul.
Rexford remembered the dayas well as when he lost his eye.
He almost cringed at the thought.
Rexford looked up. "I need this book. And you won't stop me." He spoke with law in his voice.

[[OOC; lets DO THIS!]]
Back to top Go down

Another Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gathered :: The Territory :: The Grand City of Dorrmir-
Jump to: